Home » , » Another satisfied customer!

Another satisfied customer!

Being a part of CSN Stores blogging program definitely has its perks!

Recently I was given the chance to pick an item of my choice for review from any of their numerous stores. I know you have been told many times before that choices abound at CSN Stores, and that you can find great buys on anything from furniture to shoes. And, really and truly you can.

Back in the spring I opted for a wooden salad bowl, which I use several times a week, it has become a wonderful addition to my kitchen. This time I went with new running shoes. You see, I was in desperate need of a new pair. I knew that flip flop weather was coming to a close and I was going to have to look into finding some suitable shoes.


CSN Stores has a lot of great choices. I knew I needed a pair that had a lot of support and would be comfortable. I needed a shoe that was well constructed and one which I could wear for several years to come.

After an initial breaking in period, my new shoes quickly became the most comfortable running shoes I have ever owned. They aren't a heavy-to-wear shoe, they are quite light and easy to maneuver around in. I love that they have lots of support and fit my foot well.


Shopping with CSN Stores is an all around great experience. They are friendly, helpful and professional.


Thank you CSN Stores for offering this review opportunity and giving me the opportunity to own a really great pair of shoes.





Disclaimer: I was sent a pair of shoes for my review, opinions expressed are mine. Your opinions may differ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment