Home » , » Chocolate and Cheerios fans unite!!

Chocolate and Cheerios fans unite!!

Chocolate Cheerios are coming to a store shelf near you on June 3!


As with all Cheerios products it all begins with whole grain
New Chocolate Cheerios are naturally flavoured with real cocoa
Chocolate Cheerios are a source of fiber and low in fat
I've had the pleasure of previewing these delicious little o's before hitting store shelves. I've never been a fan of serving chocolate breakfast cereals, but oh my! These are so tasty and addicting, I will definitely be buying more of these when they become available. The chocolate flavour isn't overpowering or sickly sweet. I would say that General Mills has hit this one on the head and achieved great things!

I have always taught my children that it is mean to tease, and I don't want you to think I am taunting you with my rave of Chocolate Cheerios. I am excited to let my readers know that they need to bookmark May 1... this coming Sunday! On Sunday visit WebSaver.ca and you can get a coupon to entitle you to a FREE box of Chocolate Cheerios to redeem on June 21. I love the excitement that is building, and I just know you will enjoy redeeming your coupon for your box of Chocolate Cheerios.

I just hope that local stores are well stocked and ready for the masses on June 21 as chocolate and cheerios fans unite!






Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment